Cherry Lime Rickey Iced Tea
From Cook's Country
We started our Cherry Lime Rickey Iced Tea recipe by skipping the heat. We steeped a large quantity of tea bags in room-temperature water for a strong-flavored brew without the bitterness. Instead of granulated sugar, we sweetened the tea with simple syrup—equal parts water and sugar heated long enough to dissolve the sugar. We flavored the syrup with lime zest and added cherry juice for a unique iced tea.
Makes 2 quarts
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists