Cherry Chocolate Chip Cake
From Cook's Country
Cherry Chocolate Chip Cake is a homespun cake that tastes like chocolate-covered cherries, and is the perfect treat to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Most recipes add mini chocolate chips and maraschino cherries to the batter, but we found that the cherries in canned pie filling tasted better than maraschino cherries, which we reserved for our Cherry Chocolate Chip Cake’s garnish. Draining the jarred cherries and drying them with paper towels ensured the melted chocolate in our recipe adhered to them well.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists