Cherry Cheesecake Cookies
From Cook's Country
It was best to chill the dough for these Cherry Cheesecake Cookies for a while before assembling the cookies. This made it easier to roll it into balls. Because of the cream cheese filling, these cookies did not keep as well as many others, so it was best to eat them immediately.
Makes about 4 1/2 dozen cookies
To make graham cracker crumbs, process 8 whole graham crackers in a food processor until finely ground.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists