From Cook's Country
Our Cherry-Brandy Sauce recipe is the perfect accompaniment to our Pepper-Crusted Pork Loin recipe. The recipe is convenient—it can be made ahead and refrigerated for up to two days, and it’s made with a can of pitted tart red cherries in water (drained) instead of frozen cherries. We liked the contrast of the sauce’s flavor and texture when we used both thawed and dried cherries .
Makes about 2 cups
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists