From Cook's Country
For a sweet and festive holiday side dish, we spiced up a run-of-the-mill dressing recipe with cherries and apples. Granny Smith apples were the best choice for our Cherry-Apple Dressing recipe, as their tartness brightened up the dish and was tempered by other ingredients like sage, thyme, and garlic.
Serves 8 to 10
If using homemade cornbread, you'll need an 11 by 8-inch pan of cornbread.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists