Cheesy Toasted Ravioli with Pesto
From Cook's Country
The ravioli in our Cheesy Toasted Ravioli with Pesto were neither boiled nor baked but instead simmered in broth and cream. This kept them tender even after being toasted under the broiler. Although the shelf-stable pesto found in the supermarket is convenient, it doesn’t taste very good. Homemade or store-bought refrigerated basil pesto worked best.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists