Cheesy Ravioli Bake
From Cook's Country
When developing our Cheesy Ravioli Bake recipe, we wanted an easy, homemade alternative to store-bought ravioli and sauce. Cooking the spinach at the same time as the ravioli saved both time and dishes. We added the spinach to the water once the ravioli was cooked through; the spinach took just a few seconds to soften. A quick, creamy, basil-flavored tomato sauce was an easy, delicious way to top the ravioli. We baked the casserole in a hot oven to melt the cheese without drying out the ravioli.
Serves 4 to 6
Look for fresh ravioli near the cheese counter at the supermarket. Don’t overcook the ravioli. We found that cooking times varied between 4 to 7 minutes, depending on the brand.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists