Cheesy Potato Cups
From Cook's Country
We set out to create a creamy, cheesy potato dish with plenty of the crispy, browned bits that we always want more of from a gratin or scalloped potato recipe. For crispier edges, we needed the potato mixture to have more contact with the pan. The solution was a muffin tin; with it, each serving was completely encased in a crunchy brown shell. To keep the potatoes and cheese sauce from sticking to the pan, we coated the pan in softened butter and ground panko bread crumbs, which also enhanced the crunchiness.
Makes 12 potato cups
Don’t use preshredded cheese here. Do use a nonstick 12-cup muffin tin.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists