Cheesy Cauliflower Bake
From Cook's Country
To avoid washed-out flavor in our Cheesy Cauliflower Bake, we simmered the cauliflower florets in white sauce until nearly tender. For a well-rounded sauce, we replaced some of the cream with chicken broth, which added depth and alleviated the cloyingly rich taste of the sauce. Though buttered bread crumbs added nice crunch to the top of our casserole, it needed something more. Cheese and garlic did the trick.
Serves 8 to 10
You will need about 4 pounds of cauliflower to yield 12 cups of trimmed florets.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists