Cheddar Cheese Coins
From Cook's Country
Everyone loves cheese and crackers, and we wanted to combine the two into a rich, cheesy, tender biscuit. Cutting the chilled butter into the dry ingredients creates a flaky texture, and using the food processor means it take seconds. Adding cornstarch tenderizes our crackers even more. A generous helping of pungent cheese flavors the dough, and just a few tablespoons of water help it come together. After chilling for an hour, the logs are ready to be sliced and baked.
Makes about 5 dozen coins
You can refrigerate the dough for up to three days or freeze it for up to one month. Thaw the frozen dough in the refrigerator before proceeding with step 2.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists