Cashew Pork with Snow Peas and Ginger
From Cook's Country
A common problem with stir-fries is that the sauce slides right off the meat, taking the flavor with it. We coat the pork with oil and cornstarch before browning it to develop a slightly craggy exterior for the sauce to cling to.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists