From Cook's Country
In this simple salad, earthy carrots are complemented by sweet raisins and juicy pineapple. We dress it with a mixture of olive oil and tart cider vinegar, with honey for balance and Dijon mustard for body and a touch of tang. Letting the dressed salad sit for at least an hour before serving softens the carrots and lets all the flavors marry.
Serves 6 to 8
You can grate the carrots on the large holes of a box grater or use a food processor with the grating disk. We don’t recommend buying preshredded carrots, which can be dry and tasteless. This salad is delicious with baked ham.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists