Carolina Red Slaw
From Cook's Country
A far cry from your average creamy slaw, this version boasts a sweet-and-sour vinegary dressing with a punch of heat. Since this “red slaw” is most commonly served atop barbecue sandwiches, it’s finely chopped to ensure a cohesive texture.
Serves 8 to 10
If any large pieces of cabbage slip by the shredding blade of the food processor, chop them by hand.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists