From Cook's Country
Biscotti is a common holiday treat, but we loved the Caribbean Biscotti's additions of dried papaya and pineapple to liven them up. Chopped macadamia nuts and shredded coconut provided a nice complement to the sweet dried fruit. Starting the biscotti in large logs and then cutting them into strips to finish baking ensured they didn't dry out.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists