From Cook's Country
To prepare the popular caramel, nut, and chocolate candy store confections known as Caramel Turtles, we spread the nuts on a baking sheet and baked them until lightly toasted to intensify their flavor. To make our turtles easier to produce, we skipped homemade caramel and used soft caramel candies instead.
Toast the nuts in a 350-degree oven until fragrant, 5 to 7 minutes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists