From Cook's Country
We infused this Caprese BLT recipe with fresh flavor using a basil spread made of basil, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, and hot sauce. Sprinkling the sliced tomatoes with salt drew out their liquid and concentrated their flavor, ensuring the Caprese BLT didn’t become soggy.
Serves 4 to 6
Many supermarket bakeries carry ciabatta. An Italian loaf can be used instead, but be sure to discard the interior of the bread, as directed.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists