From Cook's Country
We love the simplicity of our Slice-and-Bake Cookies, but a confectioners’ sugar glaze is an easy way to dress them up. This Cappuccino Glaze can be applied to nearly any cookie or simple cake and yields enough to glaze about three dozen 2-inch cookies. If the Cappuccino Glaze is too thick, thin it to the desired consistency with up to 1 tablespoon water.
Makes about 1/2 cup, or enough to glaze three dozen 2-inch cookies
This flavored glaze can be applied to nearly any cookie or simple cake. If the glaze is too thick, thin it to the desired consistency with up to 1 tablespoon of water.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists