Cantaloupe and Blue Cheese Salad
From Cook's Country
The centerpiece of this Cantaloupe and Blue Cheese Salad recipe is the cantaloupe, so selecting a ripe one was crucial. Precrumbled blue cheese tasted bland and had a dry texture, so we recommend buying a chunk of blue cheese and crumbling it just before using. Toasted pecans and spicy lime-basil vinaigrette round out this memorable recipe.
Serves 6 to 8
Use a mild blue cheese, such as Gorgonzola, in this recipe. If you don’t have a melon baller, cut the melon into 1-inch pieces. Toast the pecans in a dry skillet over medium heat, shaking often, until golden, about 5 minutes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists