Candy Cane Pinwheels
From Cook's Country
This Candy Cane Pinwheel recipe features the flavors of a candy cane in a pretty cookie and makes a perfect addition to any holiday dessert table. We found the trick to the Candy Cane Pinwheels recipe was to add the food coloring one drop at a time until we got the desired color. (We could always add more coloring, but it’s not possible to take much out.) It was also helpful to sandwich the dough between sheets of parchment or waxed paper when rolling it out to ensure the dough didn’t stick to the rolling pin.
Makes about 4 1/2 dozen
Grind the peppermint candies in a food processor until they are pulverized.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists