California Chicken Burritos
From Cook's Country
We knew that when combined with hearty flavors like salsa, chiles, and cheddar cheese, rotisserie chicken from the supermarket could be used to create a quick and easy chicken burritos recipe. A few details made a big difference in our chicken burritos recipe, like shredding the chicken instead of cutting it. We also found that it was best to avoid doughy wrappings if putting the chicken in wraps or rollups, and, when using tortillas, we preferred the thinnest we could find.
Garnish with sliced avocado, chopped romaine lettuce, and sour cream. If you don't have cooked rice on hand, you can use Uncle Ben's Ready Rice.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists