From Cook's Country
Jarred jalapeños helped heat up our California Burgers in two ways: The brine added a vinegary kick to the avocado relish, and chopped jalapeños helped flavor the beef. Shredded lettuce and alfalfa sprouts put the finishing touches on our authentic California-style burgers. Creating an indentation in the middle of the burgers ensured they cooked evenly without puffing up.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists