Cajun Sloppy Joes
From Cook's Country
Blooming the Cajun seasoning with the onions enhanced its bold flavor, while a dash of cayenne pepper added an additional layer of heat to our Cajun Sloppy Joes. A combination of tomato puree and ketchup provided a traditional base for this untraditional variation.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists