Cajun Blue Caesar Salad
From Cook's Country
For the perfect Cajun Blue Caesar Salad, we started with our favorite Caesar Salad dressing, which eliminated the raw egg of the traditional dressing but added depth with anchovies and Worcestershire sauce. Using just a small amount of garlic prevented the garlic flavor from overpowering our other ingredients, while vinegar and lemon juice added brightness and balance.
We used an ample amount of blue cheese to add a strong, tangy flavor to our Cajun Blue Caesar. To give the croutons Cajun flair, we coated them with Old Bay seasoning, garlic, onion powder, and coriander before toasting.
Serves 6 to 8
You can substitute two 10-ounce bags of chopped romaine lettuce for the hearts.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists