From Cook's Country
Supermarkets are chockablock with prepared sauces, but our Butterscotch Sauce takes just minutes to make and tastes a lot better than store-bought versions. Brown sugar and butter cooked together created the butterscotch. Vanilla and heavy cream rounded out the sauce’s flavor, and corn syrup made it pour smoothly.
Makes 2 cups
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists