Butter Toffee Popcorn
From Cook's Country
When selecting the base for our Butter Toffee Popcorn, we avoided popcorn with heavy butter seasonings, which were too intense when we added our own butter. Instead of using a large roasting pan to bake our Butter Toffee Popcorn, we found we could substitute a large disposable aluminum roasting pan.
Makes about 3 1/2 quarts
It stores well and makes a nice gift packed in a decorative tin. If you don’t have a large roasting pan, bake the popcorn in a large disposable aluminum pan. Avoid popcorn with heavy butter seasoning.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists