Butter Pecan Syrup
From Cook's Country
Maple syrup is a constant presence at the breakfast table, but we wanted a recipe that dressed it up a bit. For our Butter Pecan Syrup recipe, we simmered syrup with butter and toasted pecans for rich flavor. We then added a pinch of salt and a dash of vanilla extract to heighten our recipe’s flavors.
Makes about 2 cups
It's hard to improve on maple syrup and a pat of butter atop steaming waffles or pancakes, but if you're looking to spice up your short stack, this variation is sure to please.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists