Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
From Cook's Country
We rethought fried wings and blue cheese dip. Poaching chicken breasts in hot sauce infused a fiery kick fast, yielding a hearty base for our quesadillas. Instead of the usual dip, we spread a creamy blue cheese mixture inside the tortillas.
The test kitchen prefers the mild burn of Frank’s RedHot hot sauce. If you are using a spicier brand (like Tabasco), use less and supplement it with water to equal 1/3 cup.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists