Broiled Rib-Eye Steaks with Fresh Herb Butter
From Cook's Country
For this Broiled Rib-Eye Steaks with Fresh Herb Butter recipe, we marinated meaty rib-eye steaks in Worcestershire sauce and then broiled them. Sprinkling them with brown sugar encouraged browning, and a simple herb butter provided the perfect finish.
Serves 4 to 6
Because the strength of broilers can vary significantly, don't wander from the kitchen while the steaks are cooking. This recipe calls for large steaks (each 12 to 16 ounces), so it can easily feed six people.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists