Broiled Asparagus with Cheesy Bread Crumbs
From Cook's Country
Our Broiled Asparagus with Cheesy Bread Crumbs recipe is a perfect way to emphasize this delicious springtime vegetable. Broiling the asparagus stalks intensifies their flavor. We found that Boursin cheese laced with garlic and herbs to be a perfect accompaniment when spread over the asparagus and covered with bread crumbs. This recipe produces a quick, flavorful vegetable that is the perfect side dish to any main course.
Peppered Boursin cheese also works well in this recipe.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists