Broccolini with Pancetta and Parmesan
From Cook's Country
Milder and more delicate than broccoli, thin stalks of broccolini lend themselves to quick cooking. A hybrid sauté-steam method ensures tender florets, and using a Dutch oven instead of a skillet gives the broccolini plenty of room to cook down. Splitting the thicker stems, which can sometimes be tough and woody, allows them to cook evenly. Meaty pancetta, sharp Parmesan, and a pinch of red pepper flakes give this green vegetable an Italian twist.
If you can’t find pancetta, use bacon. Don’t split the broccolini stems if they are already very thin.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists