Broccoli with Parmesan Bread Crumbs
From Cook's Country
The best cooking method for our Broccoli with Parmesan Bread Crumbs was extraordinarily simple: We added the thick stems to a small pot of boiling water and set the florets on top, just above the reach of the boiling water. The stems were boiled and the florets steamed—two ideal cooking methods for the two parts of the broccoli head. Within four minutes, both stalks and florets were perfectly cooked. We peeled fibrous exterior of the stems prior to cooking—it was too tough to be edible. A vegetable peeler didn’t make a dent on the skin, but a chef’s knife made quick work of the task.
Shred the Parmesan on the large holes of a box grater.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists