Braised Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Pecans
From Cook's Country
Our recipe for Braised Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Pecans combines the assertive flavor of the vegetable with smoky bacon and bittersweet pecans. We braised the Brussels sprouts until just tender by partially covering them with broth, then simmering them until they were easily pierced with a knife. Smoky bacon, sweet pecans, aromatic shallots, and garlic were the perfect complements to the braised Brussels sprouts.
Serves 8 to 10
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists