Bourbon Whipped Cream
From Cook's Country
We found any style of whiskey did just fine, but bourbon added a nice smokiness to our Bourbon Whipped Cream. As with any whipped cream, it is essential to make sure the cream is well chilled so it will whip properly.
To avoid rushing at the last minute, we found we could prepare the whipped cream up to 4 hours beforehand and store it in the refrigerator.
Makes about 2 cups
Although any style of whiskey will work here, we like the smokiness of bourbon. As bourbon is both American and southern, it fits right in.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists