From Cook's Country
This recipe for Boozy Biscotti produced crisp, crunchy cookies that had more complex flavor and texture than traditional biscotti. Instant grits seemed out of place in a cookie, but they added a unique texture to Boozy Biscotti. Most of the alcohol in the rum burned off during baking, but the subtle flavor remained.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies
We like these cookies dipped in melted chocolate (heat 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate and 1/2 cup heavy cream until smooth; stir in rum reserved from plumping cherries).
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists