Boiled Potatoes with Garlic, Lemon, and Feta
From Cook's Country
We wanted a boiled potatoes recipe that used Mediterranean ingredients for a flavor punch. To achieve this, we used garlic, lemon, and feta. Zesting only the bright yellow outer peel of the lemon brightened our Boiled Potatoes with Garlic, Lemon, and Feta recipe by avoiding the white pith underneath the peel, which can impart a bitter flavor.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists