From Cook's Country
Most fudge recipes use heavy cream, but for our Blue-Ribbon Fudge we used evaporated milk instead—it’s a safer bet because it is so stable and won’t separate if overheated. We used Marshmallow Fluff to ensure a light, airy texture. The fluff also protected the sugar from any accidental crystallization, which would have marred the fudge’s smooth texture. Finally, we boosted the flavor of bittersweet chocolate with intense-tasting unsweetened chocolate. With no sugar in it, unsweetened chocolate contains much more chocolate flavor.
Makes about 5 pounds
Stir the fudge constantly to prevent scorching. This fudge can be made in either a glass or metal baking dish.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists