Blackberry Bliss Bars
From Cook's Country
The combination of blackberry jam, two kinds of chocolate, nuts, coconut, oats, toffee complicated produced Blackberry Bliss Bars that were packed with flavor. Toasting the coconut and walnuts added even more additional flavor to our bars.
To make it easier to remove the bars when they finished baking, we used two pieces of aluminum foil to construct a sling inside our baking dish.
Makes 24 bars
To toast the coconut and walnuts, bake in a 325-degree oven, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 15 minutes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists