Black and White Cookies
From Cook's Country
This enormous New York City deli favorite begins with a cakelike “cookie” bottom. Our glaze needed milk for flavor but required the addition of just enough corn syrup to make it thick enough to rest on top of the cookies instead of sinking in and disappearing.
Makes 12 cookies
Twelve cookies doesn’t sound like much, but these cookies are huge. You’ll get neater cookies if you spread on the vanilla glaze first. This recipe provides a little extra glaze, just in case.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists