Bibb Lettuce, Green Apple, and Cheddar Salad
We developed our Bibb Lettuce, Green Apple, and Cheddar Salad recipe to let the tart green apples and sharp cheddar cheese shine through. We used a simple vinaigrette to accent those ingredients without dissonant flavors. We cut the apples immediately before serving and tossed them in vinaigrette quickly to prevent browning.
Serves 4 to 6
Be sure to wash and dry greens (and tear into bite-size pieces, if necessary) before tossing with remaining ingredients.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists