Beer-Steamed Shrimp with Garlic Butter
From Cook's Country
In our Beer-Steamed Shrimp with Garlic Butter recipe, we wanted to cook our shrimp quickly and easily while keeping them moist, briny, and tender—and we didn’t want peeling the shrimp to be a hassle. Using E-Z Peel shrimp simplified our recipe’s preparation. The shells on these shrimp have already been slit open, which makes peeling the cooked shrimp at the table easier. Mild-flavored beers (such as Budweiser) work best in our Beer-Steamed Shrimp with Garlic Butter recipe.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists