Beer Cheese Ball
From Cook's Country
We passed on the processed cheese for more flavorful extra-sharp cheddar in our Beer Cheese Balls. To add creaminess and help bind the ingredients, we turned to cream cheese, while crushed salty pretzels provided a golden exterior for the cheese balls. A few hours in the refrigerator ensured that the cheese balls set up perfectly.
Serves 15 to 20
You'll need 8 ounces of block cheddar to yield 2 cups of shredded cheese.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists