Beef Tenderloin with Parmesan Risotto
From Cook's Country
Traditional risotto is anything but quick and easy. The cook typically has to stand beside the pot, attentively stirring and gradually adding broth. For our quick version, we gave the Arborio rice a head start by microwaving it with broth and butter and finished it on the stovetop with aromatics and a bit more broth. If you add a seared thick filet mignon steak, you’ll feel it’s an occasion rather than a hasty 30-minute supper.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists