Bean and Cheese Quesadillas
For our Bean and Cheese Quesadillas recipe, we combined canned refried beans with fresh cilantro, salsa, spicy Tabasco, and ground cumin. We used grated, smooth-melting Monterey Jack cheese to balance the spicy refried bean mixture. Baking the bean and cheese quesadillas in a very hot oven yielded evenly melted cheese and crisp tortillas.
Serves 8 to 12
Serve these quesadillas with guacamole, extra salsa, sour cream, or hot sauce if desired.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists