Bean and Beef Taquitos with Avocado Sauce
From Cook's Country
Adding mashed pinto beans to the seasoned ground beef filling and rolling the taquitos tightly helps the filling hold together and absorb a minimum of oil during frying. Sealing the edge with egg wash offers extra insurance, and frying in a mere cup of oil (so the seam side will come in contact with the bottom of the pan), prevents the taquitos from unrolling as they cook. Our creamy avocado sauce comes together in only minutes.
Makes 12 taquitos
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists