Basil Pesto Butter
From Cook's Country
Flavored butters jazz up a variety of vegetable recipes. Instead of laying sticks of butter on the counter to soften, we stood the sticks on their ends—more surface area was exposed to the room-temperature air, so the butter softened faster. Just a small amount of garlic was enough to flavor our Basil Pesto Butter recipe. Make sure to keep leftover cloves away from light and stored in something that allows them some airflow—we recommend a garlic keeper or even just a plain paper bag.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists