Basic Pantry BBQ Sauce
From Cook's Country
When it came to the liquid smoke in our no-cook Basic Pantry BBQ Sauce recipe, we found it best to avoid brands with additives such as salt, vinegar, and molasses. The test kitchen’s top-rated brand contains nothing but smoke and water. A teaspoon of hot sauce balanced the sweetness with a bit of heat.
Makes about 1 1/4 cups
This great-tasting, no-cook barbecue sauce can be used to baste barbecued chicken, as a condiment for grilled hamburgers, or as a finishing sauce for our Smoked Pork Loin (see related recipe).
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists