Barbecued Spiced Nuts
From Cook's Country
Since snacks like spiced nuts make great holiday gifts, we wanted to get the recipe just right. We mixed the nuts with egg whites, then let the excess liquid drain away. We then tossed the nuts with the spice mixture. This technique created a cohesive, delicious shell around each nut, and gave us a spiced nuts recipe that we’ll gladly prepare for future holidays.
Makes about 10 cups
The nuts can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks. Do not use salted nuts. Recipe can easily be halved.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists