Banana Split Cake
From Cook's Country
Our festive ice-cream cake recipe duplicates the flavor of a banana split with strawberry ice cream—with the added twist of cakelike structure from ice-cream sandwiches. For cleaner nut chopping, we placed the walnuts in a heavy-duty zipper-lock bag and tapped them with a meat pounder until they were the desired size. We topped our creation with gooey hot fudge, whipped cream, nuts, and an optional cherry for a Banana Split Cake recipe we could go bananas for.
1 9-inch cake
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists