For our Balsamic Vinaigrette recipe, we blended four parts oil with one part vinegar for a balanced flavor. We used full-flavored, fruity extra-virgin olive oil, shaking all the ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. We blended minced shallots and a small amount of garlic with oregano into the vinaigrette for a bright, rich flavor.
Makes about 1 cup
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists