Balsamic Steak with Roasted Tomato Salad
From Cook's Country
We tossed the tomatoes for our Balsamic Steak with Roasted Tomato Salad with vinegar, shallot, mustard, sugar, salt, pepper, and oil and roasted them in a hot oven to draw out their natural flavors. The bold balsamic dressing played double duty, seasoning the tomatoes as they roasted and dressing the salad.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists